I wonder if conservatives won't soon be where liberals were after Dukakis. Liberals rebranded as progressives. What are options on right?— Keith E. Whittington (@kewhittington) August 5, 2017
Conservatives could "rebrand" as liberals. Seriously. We're for liberal democracy, liberal world order, liberal economy, liberal education. https://t.co/MvSbZCfLEZ— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) August 5, 2017
Time to start a Liberal Party. https://t.co/6YxDGCNh0j— Gabe Schoenfeld (@gabeschoenfeld) August 5, 2017
I like it. Just like Australia where the Liberal Party is the center right party. Conservative & Republican labels are besmirched by Trump. https://t.co/McDm93o9z0— Max Boot (@MaxBoot) August 5, 2017
2 comments:
None of these definitions are original whith me.
“Liberalism is a disease whose first symptom is an inability to believe in conspiracies.” Friedrich Wilhelm IV (1795-1861)
A Conservative , wants to save his money, and a nationalist wants to save his race.
Race is the glue that holds a nation together. Its why the zionists guard their own ethnic cohesion, and seek to subvert all others.
thanks,
Jerr
Thanks for stopping by. I think it's safe to say you and I will disagree.
Post a Comment