PerhapsReverend Hickey might be willing to unleash serve as the ring announcer and unleash his inner Michael Buffer and unleash a stentorian "Let's get ready to ruuuuummmmmmble."
Here's the pre-fight trash talk.
For the record, I've been called a Bible thumper and don't find the term offensive although I prefer Bible Banger.
3 comments:
I prefer "thumper" as that implies a lower octave sound than "banger."
Further, are engaging in ad hominem attacks, ironically with the piece led-off by the master of these attacks.
Less and less do we discuss issues with intellectual honesty but instead debate character merits/demerits of our opponent.
I agree. Thumper does havethat lower range and canI sound authoratative, but there'sbeing that Bambit movie to consider. Banger gives street cred with@young'uns.
There are plenty of ideas that need to be debated. I wish we all had the patience to think things through. I also wish so many people didn't assume that the loudest voice won the debate
Previous typed with phone. It shows effect of big thumbs
Post a Comment