The first few lines of the Johnny Cash classic come to mind: the train is a comin' and the policies will come from people who sit in back rooms and smoke big cigars.
I shouldn't read without my coffee. I looked at the teachers list and didn't go down to the SDEA/Administrator's list. Steve will be great. I hope Pogany will come through.
In a tweet, Verges says he thinks the pay pay group will be the one to watch.
4 comments:
Steve O'Brien and Wade Pogany on the Teacher Evaluation work group—that could be a fun tandem.
But wait a minute: how come I didn't get picked?
Did Schopp update the list? I double checked the link this morning and didn't see their names.
I am concerned that the commemorative have been issued.
I shouldn't read without my coffee. I looked at the teachers list and didn't go down to the SDEA/Administrator's list. Steve will be great. I hope Pogany will come through.
In a tweet, Verges says he thinks the pay pay group will be the one to watch.
Agreed on both your and Verges's assessments.
Post a Comment