Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Things That Made Me Go Hmmm And Then Hope I'm Just Being Paranoid

Yesterday, this happened:
Chad Haber, Libertarian candidate for attorney general, wants U.S. Rep. Kristi Noem to confront his opponent about what Haber calls a pattern of cover-ups in cases involving child welfare.
Haber, husband of former U.S. Senate candidate Annette Bosworth, delivered a report to the congresswoman's staffers Monday afternoon after a news conference on the boulevard outside Noem's Sioux Falls office.
This morning, this tweet came through my timeline.
A minute or two later I noticed this tweet.
Is it just me or is it very possible that a campaign that tweets about leaving a voicemail would try to stage some political theater at the end of a parade route in a community not that far from Sioux Falls?

Somebody please tell me I'm just being paranoid.

No comments: