Friday, April 12, 2013

Evil Has A Name: Kermit Gosnell

Some issues transcend politics. Kermit Gosnell's savage butchery is one of them.

I first heard of the Gosnell case a couple of weeks ago. I tried to ignore it; I don't think I have a weak stomach but I can't read the details of his actions without becoming nauseous nor can I find it in me to chronicle details to support words like "savage," "slaughterhouse," or "evil." I also cannot fathom how members of his staff, all alleged human beings, could remain silent. (Links include the grand jury report and a summary.)

One of my college professors claimed that a rather famous American had a hollow cavity where his soul should have been. If even one-tenth of the details about Kermit Gosnell's slaughterhouse are true, Gosnell filled his personal soulless cavity with diamond-hardened evil.

No comments: