While some may say that most of my musings aren't really worth full posts, "Plains Pops" is just a collection of items that I want to draw attention to with little comment. Today, as the title indicates, it's pleasant stuff
First, his answers at the first 2019 Legislative Cracker Barrel prove once again that Representative Ryan Cwach is a damn fine legislator even if he is a rookie. The Yankton Press and Dakotan coverage is here.
Second, local businessman Ben Hanten has started a podcast called The Lanyard. According to the description, Hanten will "be interviewing someone who is building an interesting business or helping to make their community a little more interesting." Today's inaugural discussion was with Sister Maribeth Wenztlaff, the prioress of the Yankton Benedictines.
Finally, this graphic just made me laugh. It came through my timeiine as an @joshbarro retweet of an @tpcarney tweet. I suspect it may be a good metaphor for how Americans of different political persuasions see the world.

1 comment:
I'm so proud of Ryan. We can expect great things from him. mpat
Post a Comment