Thursday, March 21, 2013

Five Quick But Interesting Reads Around South Dakota Blogosphere: March 21st Edition

David Montgomery posts some South Dakota politicians March Madness brackets. I really don't care which teams the politicians or South Dakota's first lady picked. I find it interesting, however, that Ben Nesslehuf and Jason Frerichs, who are both under 40, filled out their brackets digitally whereas the older politicians still pulled out a pen or pencil. There seems to be a digital generation gap.

Ken Santema has two good posts about the dangers of CISPA

This P&R Miscellany post points to troublesome efforts to limit speech is provocative.

Finally, I have to admit that I'm ashamed of myself that I missed this one until yesterday, but Cory's report on the South Dakota High School Activities Association State Debate Tournament makes me feel good about coaching debate.

No comments: