Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chart Of The Day: Beyond Fox News And Rush Limbaugh Edition*

Every time I see a chart with with layers and circles, I think of Dante's Inferno. This chart from The American Conservative, however, does not cause me to abandon all hope.

I read Friedersdorf, Sullivan, Frum, and Douthat regularly. While I may not agree with them, I can respect them for their intellect. That's more than I can say for the people at the center of this chart. The further conservatives move away from Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, and the neocon "let's invade every country in the world" club represented by Bill Kristol, the better off the country will be.



*I am, of course, slightly ashamed that I could not work a Beyond Good and Evil Neitzsche reference into this post. In my defense, it's hard to go beyond Limbaugh's evil.

No comments: