Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Respond To The Most Vapid Tweet In The History Of Twitter



Facts That Prove The Above Tweet True

1. The Cubs will win the 2012 World Series.

2. No one will die tomorrow.

3. Ice cream, cookies, and bacon will be discovered to be healthy foods when eaten in excess.. (I don't know anyone who doesn't care about at least one of those great foods,)

4. Teenagers and their parents will never experience communication errors.

5. John Boehner and Nancy Pelosi will have a love child and name Rachel Rush Olbermann. The child will not have orange skin.

6. I would have the self control not to write a post about a vapid tweet. (If no one cares what I post about, this one probably doesn't count.)


2 comments:

Troy said...

:)

Your little post reminded me when my daughter at about six accused me of not caring. Was the theater also six?

Have a good week.

LK said...

Unfortunately, the tweeter was an adult. I don't follow her; I'm ashamed to admit that I follow someone who re-tweeted it.