Saturday, October 15, 2011

Following Links From Comments To Blogs To MSM Outlets Is Educational Or At Least Entertaining

Larry Kurz posts this link in the Madville Times comments section.  The link takes one to a blog written by South Dakota's version of Stephen Colbert. OK, that comparision is a bit inaccurate.  Bob Ellis and Stephen Colbert both make outrageous comments; Colbert knows the comments sound ridiculous; Ellis doesn't.

Anyway, at the bottom of the page, I found a link promising to chronicle an ACLU invasion of South Dakota. The ACLU apparantly engages in "pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, anti-Christian, anti-American advocacy."  Ellis links to this KELO report that tells readers that the "ACLU has won a number of South Dakota voting-rights lawsuits in recent years."

I had no idea that fighting to support voting rights is "pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, anti-Christian, anti-American advocacy."  I'm glad I learned that.  I would also like to learn the URL of the South Dakota ACLU homepage so I can join.

5 comments:

larry kurtz said...

Try here, LK.

Comparing Bob Ellis to Stephen Colbert is like comparing a dildo to the real thingy.

LK said...

Give me a bit of credit Larry; I did say that Bob doesn't know how funny the things he says are. I can't help it if Ellis is irony challenged.

larry kurtz said...

you deserve loads of credit for acknowledging that Bob is irony challenged: dildos ARE ironies, albeit surrogate woodies, after all....

caheidelberger said...

Bob's constant villainization of anyone who disagrees with his very narrow and confused vision of Americhristianity alarms me. Can anyone be so sincerely committed to excluding 99% of Americans from the American dream? Oh, wait....

yanktonirishred said...

I have never despised anyone as much as I do Mr. Ellis.